Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bow Out

You say that I can’t move,
Well what about the circles
That I dance around you?
Did you forget that on your high horse
Did you forget all that you’ve done
Mercy, mercy father
If it’s a battle that you want
I’d like to see you try 
Just for two seconds to speak
And speak the fucking truth.
Can you do that for me, sweetheart?
Can you manage that?
Or are you so goddamn backwards
That you can justify your lack


Lack of compassion
Commitment, virtue, lack of brains
All the time I’m dealing with you
I’m harboring my pain


But it’s out, it’s out
Motherfucker, yes it’s out
Tell me, will you suck it in
Or will you spit it out?
Time out, time out
Little boy, I said time out
Go on, choke the words
Go on, now, bow out.




What is there to lose?
Cos all that time I’ve wasted
I’ve wasted it on you.
Did you love me for real ever?
Or was that all shards of game?
That makes you think you dictate
Your charade and your parade
I was hoping that you’d see
The fake ass fool you really are
And what you say you be
Can you be a man now sweetheart
Can you level with me please
Or did I invest my dreams in you
Just to see them dashed and deceived.


All talk and no action
Little boy, with big problems
All I’ve ever wanted 
Was for you to fucking solve them




Chorus




You can’t finish what you got started
And I owe you nothing now
Your lies, they are a joke
Like your promises and your vows
So go on, sit  there, 
Say nothing to me at all
I’ll leave but I’ll take the time
To help you find your balls.


Chorus


I’m out, I’m out
Motherfucker I’m out
I’m tired of sitting here,
Waiting for you to spit it out
You’re wrong, you’re wrong
Little man, I said you’re wrong
All this time I wanted you
But now, I’m fucking gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment