Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Talk of the Town Mini-Reveal

   So, this evening, I had Lindsey over and gave her a little preview of some of the tracks to be included for the upcoming Talk of the Town disc, and I was quite happy with her reaction. Between the visit she and I shared and the phone call I had with Liz this evening, I was pleased with their feedback and their excitement over the songs. 
   Listening intently as I played and sang along to "Peep Me," "From My Place on the Floor," "Soda Pop," and  "Bare Feet," both of them commented that the songs were quite catchy and sounded as if they belonged on the radio! 
   I think we have a hit here! Stay tuned for more developments as they come to pass. I'm finishing up the last of the songs now, and we will begin recording, mixing, and layering the vocals! Can't wait! Love always, Frankie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment